Monday, July 14, 2014

Loop creating

Hi! Long time. I've had some interesting times since I last blogged & gotten some different interests. One of them has been the whole rubber band looping craze. I fell in love with it because I found I could make things inexpensively, that I could then make into jewelry that would match everything in my wardrobe!

Inexpensive was the keyword, because I am VERY bad about laying things down rather haphazardly. Needless to say, I lose jewelry often, especially earrings, which are my favorite piece of jewelry. So imagine my excitement when I discovered that there were brilliant people in YouTube land who posted videos helping me learn to create the coolest stuff. 

So... I make stuff for myself. I have had  people ask where I get them & when I tell them I make them, they ask if I would be willing to sell them. Since the designs are not mine I don't feel comfortable selling them, but do need to cover expenses. Therefore, I will charge for expenses & will post where I got the patterns. I hope that's fair & right.

The patterns for the picture above come from:
ElegantCreations360
MadeByMommy
Kate Schultz

Thanks for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment